Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Merry Everything and a goodbye!!


Hey Everyone!!!
Happy Wednesday!!
So today is a bittersweet moment for me as this is my last post for Newton's Nook I am so sad for this but so very grateful to Newton's Nook!! I have been beyond lucky to have served as a DT member for them for the past couple of years it has been an amazing adventure that I will always hold dear to my heart!!  I will miss them incredibly but I am so excited to see new designers and what's to come for Newton's Nook in the future they are an amazing company!!!
Thank You from the bottom of my heart Jen and Jeff!!!


So onto my card it is because of their great stamps that I have been able to make some great creations over the past couple of years!!!
For today's card I used the Serene Silhouettes and dies love this set!!!

I just made a fun little scene to fit within this die and used some fun Christmas papers and dies from Fancy Pants and to finish it off I added some Twine!!!

You can see my card today over on the Newton's Nook Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment