Monday, September 21, 2015

Guest Designing for Top Dog Dies

 Happy Monday!!!!
It is a very happy Monday for me today I am so excited to share that I am Guest Designing  for Top-Dog Dies today.
I cannot even tell you how happy I was when Amanda contacted me. You all know how I love my dies I use them all the time on my cards.

I have few projects that I am so excited to share with you I had so much fun using their dies they are pretty awesome!!
(Newtons Nook stamp)

 This first two cards I used the Pocket Page Fall Die Set

(Unity stamps)

 This third card I used the Borders #2 Die Set



 This last project is one of my faves I used the Pocket Page Halloween Die set

(paper smooches sentiment)


For more detailed info on how I created these projects you can head on over to the Top Dog Dies Blog here

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment