Sunday, February 1, 2015

celebrate

Happy Sunday!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!! We are preparing for another big snow storm lucky us!!!
Anyways I did this card a few days ago for fun using one my favorite companies Precious Remembrance love their stamps so fun this set is called Oh So Fun Stamp set!!!
The paper is from Crate paper I paper pieced the jar and than added a few sequins yes they have become one of my favorite embellishments!!!
I also think I am going to enter this card into the Simon Says stamps anything goes challenge you can see it here

Anyways have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely DARLING, Stephanie! Love the jar and use of pattern paper! The added ribbons are awesome touches! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete