Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Some exciting News!!!!!


 Happy Wednesday!!!!
It Is a very happy day for me as I get to share this big news that I am on the Newton's Nook Designs amazing DT.
I have to say it has been a really long time since I have actually put myself out there to try something new and I am super excited that I put the effort into doing it!! I fell in love with these stamps when I won one of their releases and I have been hooked on them ever since!!
Even more exciting I get to work along side this amazing talented team.
I also want to take the time to Thank Jennifer for this fabulous opportunity.

And of course I could not do this post without sharing a card using one of Newton's Nook latest releases sweet summer.

have a great day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love their stamps too and I know you will make them shine! Congrats, Stephanie!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thanks for introducing me to Newton's Nook! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats Stephanie!!! Such a sweet strawberry card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting news! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news!!! Congrats! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Stephanie! Your card is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Stephanie for the adorable card! I am so happy to have you on our team and can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOOOOOOOOOORAY! Congrats on your new DT spot! You will def. ROCK the NND images/team! <3 Can't wait to see what you create <3

    ReplyDelete