Saturday, June 28, 2014

Inky paws challenge

 Happy Saturday!!!
Now that the kids and I are on summer break I hope to have more time to have fun creating!!!
I thought I would play along with the Newton's Nook challenge love these fun summer colors!!!
I used on of their new releases I am so in love with this set called Sweet Summer.

 I did alot of paper piecing with this card using some Basic grey papers if you have not figured out by now this is one of my favorite techniques I love the 3-D look!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the 3D effect! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! Your paper piecing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pear looks so good on patterned paper, and your whole card is awesome. Is that some real stitching on there?

    ReplyDelete