Monday, January 6, 2014

Season's Givings Blog Hop Winner


Happy Monday!!!!
I just want to say first before I announce the winner of the Blog Hop is WOW I am so blown away by all the amazing comments left on post for the hop there are not enough words to express how great it was to read all of those comments and yes I read every single one of them!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to do the blog hop and leave such nice comments and thank to all of my new followers!!!

So the winner is:
Blogger Kris B said...
Love your work! You are an amazingly talented paper crafter! Thanks so much for the giveaway and being part of such a generous hop! Happy New Year!
January 2, 2014 at 8:24 PM
 Delete

Please email me at handmade75@gmail.com  and i will send it right out to you!!!


Here is a little card today for you using Unity's SOTW I love this one so pretty!!!
The pattern paper is from We R Memory Keepers.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kris B and thank you so much for participating and offering goodies Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Stephanie! I LOOOOOOVE your use of patterned papers and that ribbon on the tag--- LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    So sorry I've been MIA and not stopping by! Please note that I LOVE your creations!!! I'm always inspired by you <3

    ReplyDelete